[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.5 and Conference Rooms in top right directory (Internal Directory)

Jamie Gale jamgale at cisco.com
Wed May 16 16:23:37 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,

CUEAC does not sync with Active Directory it sync's with CUCM only.

If creating a Contact in AD sync's through as an End User into the CUCM then this will in turn sync through to the CUEAC directory.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
IP Communications Business Unit
jamgale at cisco.com
D +1 919 392 4671