[cisco-voip] DTMF SIP to Verizon, wrong payload type...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:49:52 EDT 2012

I see you are setting EO = Forced on the CUBE, which the telco requires,
but are you using EO on the SIP trunk form CUCM to the CUBE?  What is your
DTMF Signaling Method set to on that Trunk?

The only command I run which I can see is missing from your config is:

voice service voip
  dtmf-interworking rtp-nte

But I'm not positive that's your problem.

-Anthony