[cisco-voip] ccmTLSConnectionFailure

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:24:59 EDT 2012

Without more information it's hard to tell what TLS connection is failing.

Does the alarm indicate which other device in the network CCM is attempting
to establish a TLS connection with?

The most likely candidate is a SIP Trunk with a SIP Trunk Security Profile
set to TLS enabled on port 5061 (Security Mode Authenticated or Encrypted).

The second possible option I could think of is that this new alarm could
have something to do with TVS connections failing from phones. Does the
alarm give any further indication? This MIB navigator seems to imply more
information is contained within the alarm:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=Translate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.156.2.0.10