[cisco-voip] Monitor registration/re-registration on a selected device in RTMT???

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Tue May 29 14:51:01 EDT 2012

Hi all -

Is it possible to monitor a selected device (an ATA in this case)

in RTMT?

I've figured out how to monitor a given line, but this line shows on
several devices, and I'm only interested in the one ATA where one of the
appearances is..

I need to see if a particular device is registering and re-registering -

Or any other evidence that would exist to show that this device has been
falling off and climbing back onto the network....

Thanks, Tim