[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows Voicemail Timestamp Issue

Ruben Trujillo rtrujill at adobe.com
Tue May 29 17:59:21 EDT 2012

Hello,

I opened a case with TAC regarding an issue I noticed with the voicemail feature in Jabber for Windows.  Basically, what I noticed is that the timestamp is off.  It's 7 hours behind.  This issue isn't present on the Mac client nor, the mobile apps.  TAC informed me that this issue is due to an incompatibility with Unity as Jabber for Windows is only officially compatible with Unity Connections.  Has anyone else experienced this and if so do you know of a work around?

Thanks,
Ruben