[cisco-voip] Unity Connection System Call handler

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed May 30 11:22:10 EDT 2012

I have a system call handler that plays a very simple greeting, allows the
caller to select 1 of 2 options.

I have a requirement that two numbers have to ring to this menu.  (one of
the numbers goes directly to the menu, the other rings a huntlist first, so
I can't just do a number translation in Callmanager to make it be the same
number)

I know with voicemail boxes, you can add an alternate extension.  Can you
do this with a system call handler?  Or do I have to just build and
maintain two menu's?

Should I just remove the system call handler, and build it off a voicemail
box?

Mike