[cisco-voip] Unity Connection System Call handler

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed May 30 11:31:02 EDT 2012

Alternate extensions are great, but callers will be transferred to the primary extension when dialed at at UCxn prompt. Using a voicemail box might be easier, but it uses up a license. Calls forwarded to it may behave slightly different as well.

Other than that, another system call handler with a blank greeting that transfers to the menu structure is doable. I would avoid maintaining two.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"