[cisco-voip] Shared lines on UCCX 8.x

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:59:50 EDT 2012

I've got a few agents on extension mobility that needed the capability to
log in either at a 7970, 7962 or 7960 phone - in the past I needed to
create separate profiles for each phone model due to the different # of
buttons and the older 7960. Each profile had the same agent extension, even
though they were only active one at a time- do you think this will count as
a "shared line" when it's checked? Still running uccx7 here but upgrading
to 8.5 when I can.

Ed Leatherman