[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 Tomcat OOM with "com.rsa.sslj.x.cu" suspect under high AXL Load.

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu May 31 08:23:54 EDT 2012

I wish TAC would publish that info in the UCCX Compatibility Matrix. CCBU has had a hard stance that if the exact version is not listed it's not compatible.  Now they are changing things around.  This would be 3rd customer in last 4 months that TAC has said to apply a CallManager SU version that is not exactly listed on the UCCX compatibility matrix.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf
.