[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 Tomcat OOM with "com.rsa.sslj.x.cu" suspect under high AXL Load.

Ryan LaFountain rlafount at cisco.com
Thu May 31 08:33:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

In the past, we had strict compatibility requirements as you have mentioned, but it became too hard to maintain and it was quite confusing. We (and the field) could never tell if a version was truly incompatible or was just missing from the matrix. We have adopted a more open approach with the general rule as follows:

All the ES of a CUCM Release shall be considered as Presumed Qualified with UCCX if the corresponding SU version of  the CUCM release is qualified/Presumed qualified with UCCX, unless specifically documented otherwise.

All the SU of a CUCM Release shall be considered as Presumed Qualified with UCCX if the corresponding Major/Minor versions of  the CUCM release is qualified/Presumed qualified with UCCX according to the Compatibility Matrix.

HTH.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time