[cisco-voip] 9.3.1 , TVS, and IPv6

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Mon Nov 5 09:08:44 EST 2012

Hi Adam,

Are you sure the ipv6 thing is not a red herring?

Have you tried removing the ITL File from the phone and/or restarting the TVS service?

If you are not aware the choice of TVS service (node IP Address) is based on the Call Manager Group configured on the phone, you could try adding all nodes to the phones CM Group to see if that helps the phone to contact a TVS service it has a matching ITL entry for.

If you are still stuck I'm happy to host a WebEx session to share my SDB & ITL experiences, I'm the original author of PhoneView (http://www.unifiedfx.com), it's been used to help a LOT of people with SBD related issues, never-mind countless UCM installations and upgrades.

In-case you do need to delete/manage your ITL Files, or even just get a proper view/handle on the phone firmware version of your estate you should give PhoneView a try:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/phoneview/trial

Thanks

Stephen

On 5 Nov 2012, at 13:51, "Pawlowski, Adam" <ajp26 at buffalo.edu<mailto:ajp26 at buffalo.edu>>