[cisco-voip] Communication Problem between CUBE and CUCM

Cleothus Spady c_spady05 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 07:15:31 EST 2012

 Heres whats Happening,   I'm unable to register media resources from my DAllas Cube to my DAllas CUCM(Sub),I'm able to register them with another sub located in (DC) but not Dallas, The problem with the media resources registering in(DC), the call flow will go like this DALCUBE>DC CUCM>DALCUBE>ITSP (sip)

I'm able to ping Dal Cube from Dal Cucm and DAl Cucm to Dal Cube
I have packet captures that show There is No TCP (port 2000) ACK message both ways, If the Cube sends the request there is no ACK message from CUCM,  if CUCM sends the request there is no ACK from the CUBE

The funny thing is there is no firewall or access list  between DAL CUBE and DAL CUCM, but there is one between DAL CUBE and DC CUCM

I think this connection would solve my one way audio issue, that was solved by using a MTP,(using the MTP worked until the firewall block the voice traffic coming from DAllas to DC)

I'm sure  the cube configurations are correct since they are able to register with other cucm, just not the one i need it too

Thanks in Advance

Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I might Remember
Involve me and I will understand