[cisco-voip] Communication Problem between CUBE and CUCM

CJ c_spady05 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 07:59:50 EST 2012

 I've configured

 sip
  bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0
  bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0

Sccp ccm group 101

bind interface GigabitEthernet0/0

and also  on the dial-peers

 voice-class sip bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0
 voice-class sip bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0

I can register the media resources with three out of 4 CUCM

Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I might Remember
Involve me and I will understand