[cisco-voip] CUCM SRV records CSCth25928

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Fri Nov 16 11:13:53 EST 2012

Is this referring to only the CUPS publish SIP trunk or any SIP trunk? It doesn't make sense to me for CUCM to support SRV records but only use the first entry.

Can I just add both CUPS servers as destinations on the same SIP trunk? The bug looks like it was entered for CUCM 7.1 before multiple destinations were supported.