[cisco-voip] media resource exhausted

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:14:06 EST 2012

we do get these messages all the time as well.

though, it does point out to a particular node. One of the engineer from
Cisco advised we get these alerts when a single node in the MRGL gets
capacitated not the whole lot.

you can setup a logger on the RTMT sending all these figures from MTP to an
excel file. and check whenever you get the alert.

regards,

@bbas..