[cisco-voip] CM AD integration.......

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Mon Nov 26 14:16:26 EST 2012

It should stay at 2008 or 2008 R2 native.  They should not be able to up to 2012 Native with the 2008R2 DC's still in production.  They might be able to do 2012 Mixed mode, but usually that is a conscious choice.  I am actually spinning up a test 2012 server right now, and I can take a look to confirm.

Blake Pfankuch
bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com<mailto:bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com>
Cisco, Microsoft, Adtran and VMware Certification Information available upon request.