[cisco-voip] UCCX out bound dialing

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Nov 29 10:54:24 EST 2012

Is it true that CPA cannot use a SIP trunk for outbound dialing? TAC told us we needed to use a PRI for out bound campaigns.

CPA only works it seems  with PRI's using H323.  (I guess)
The TAC engineers over at cisco are looking into how we can make this work  Using  I think they are saying H323 sip dial peers to a PRI.

NOT how we wanted this to work or were told for that matter. Seems like they (Cisco) are using old school technology to make this work.

Does anyone use SIP for campaign dialing?

Neal Haas