[cisco-voip] UCCX out bound dialing

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Nov 29 15:34:00 EST 2012

We have several large customers doing CPA with Outbound UCCE SIP to PRI, no CUBE as Matthew mentioned.

We did find a bug with CPA not working right (this was last fall) and Cisco spun a custom ios with the fix.  I don't have the bug id. The bug was around inband information about disconnected numbers not registering right in CPA.  Customer had a high re-dial rate of disconnected numbers was the symptoms and agents not talking as much as they were on the old platform.

I recall CallManager service parameter "SIP Rel1XX Enabled" needed to be enabled, as the inband info was sent via a 183 message.

I personally haven't done much with UCCX outbound.