[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection Administration doesn't reflect MWI status

Fred Hunt FHunt at erdman.com
Thu Nov 29 17:11:10 EST 2012

We are in the process of migrating from Cisco Unity 7.0.2 to Cisco Unity Connection 8.6.2 using unified messaging with Exchange 2010.  Everything is working fine with voicemail delivery and MWIs turning on or off.  However, I have noticed that if I pull up a user in the Cisco Unity Connection Administration site and look at the MWI section, the Current Status never changes.  It is always listed as Off.  It would be beneficial if this was accurate, if I need to troubleshoot MWI issues in the future.  Has anyone else encountered this or do you have any ideas?
Thanks,
Fred