[cisco-voip] PRI Gateway glare

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Tue Oct 2 09:42:28 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

  Any thoughts on preventing glare on a h.323 PRI gateway?  As I stated, we have a site where the provider decides to reverse their side every few months.  When they do this, of course, calls fail due to our search order being the same as theirs.  I've resolved it by reversing it on our side.  Other than going to the provider, is there any way to prevent glare or force the gateway to continue hunting thru the remaining channels?

Thanks,
Bill