[cisco-voip] uccx menu will not time out

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:56:01 EDT 2012

I have not seen this and I am running 8.5(1)SU2.

A couple of things:

   - Your wav file in Caller2VM could have a lot of silence on the end,
   making it appear as though the timeout is not working.  Could you attach it?
   - I cannot see which option you have mapped to the 2VM Connection. Could
   you highlight it, then post that screenshot?
   - You didn't explain what the script is doing.  Does it repeat the
   message?  Does it go to unsuccessful?  What happens?
   - For these single option choices such as this, sometime using the
   Implicit Confirmation step is best.  It works like this:  you play a prompt
   to the caller, and if they press anykey, they "abort" the default action.
   E.g., "Press 1 for voice mail, otherwise stay on the line"  The otherwise
   part is the default action.  So if they press a key, you can catch that,
   and then Redirect to voice mail.  It's personal preference really, and thus
   up to you, but I wanted to point that out to you in case you didn't know
   what that step was for.

I look forward to your reply.

Anthony Holloway