[cisco-voip] setting the ARP cache timeout for phones using DHCP option

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:56:17 EDT 2012

What firmware are you running on these phones ?   You are running a /24
subnet for your phones, which is pretty standard.   I have never heard of
this kinda of problem happening before due to ARP issues in a /24 subnet.

Are you having this problem at more than one location?    Can you run a
packet capture on that subnet ?   I wonder if you have someone messing
around on your network (e.g. man in the middle attack)