[cisco-voip] CUPS 8.6 to 9.0(1) Media ISO from eDelivery?

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Tue Oct 9 14:07:21 EDT 2012

On 10/9/2012 11:47 AM, Ryan Ratliff wrote:
> New, cool, and something you should all take a look at.
>
> -Ryan
>
> On Oct 9, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Matthew Loraditch
> <MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
> <mailto:MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com>> wrote:
>
> The second one
> PAWS is something
> new:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/pawsm/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_P71BFF78_00_paws-management-administration-guide-90.html

Ryan,

PAWS looks interesting, but is there any benefit to an environment with
just a few servers?  I can certainly see the benefit of it for a service
provider managing the upgrades for a large number of CUPS/CUC
installations, but with a single pair of servers for each, is there any
benefit to it?

Second, isn't this the type of thing that would be rolled into UCMS?
Seems like something that would be aimed at people who want a management
suite.

Thanks.

Jeremy