[cisco-voip] CUPS 8.6 to 9.0(1) Media ISO from eDelivery?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Oct 9 16:22:07 EDT 2012

The benefits to PAWSM would certainly scale with the number of clusters and servers you manage it with.  Even for just two nodes you can script out an upgrade so is still some time savings to be had.

As for integration into other products that's not something I would be privy to, not that I would be able to say if I were.

-Ryan

On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Jeremy Bresley <brez at brezworks.com> wrote:

On 10/9/2012 11:47 AM, Ryan Ratliff wrote:
> New, cool, and something you should all take a look at.
>
> -Ryan
>
> On Oct 9, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Matthew Loraditch <MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> The second one
> PAWS is something new:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/pawsm/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_P71BFF78_00_paws-management-administration-guide-90.html

Ryan,

PAWS looks interesting, but is there any benefit to an environment with just a few servers?  I can certainly see the benefit of it for a service provider managing the upgrades for a large number of CUPS/CUC installations, but with a single pair of servers for each, is there any benefit to it?

Second, isn't this the type of thing that would be rolled into UCMS?  Seems like something that would be aimed at people who want a management suite.

Thanks.

Jeremy