[cisco-voip] Cannot get on to the GUI Admin page for Unity Connection.

Sarjo Touray sarjot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:35:57 EDT 2012

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your response, I restarted the tomcat services but its still not
working. On the CLI interface, I typed the command, utils services list, it
displays all the servies and their status "Started / Stopped". I realised
the Connection Administration Service is currently (STOPPED) Out Of Service
and I could not restart it, I done know what command to restart it. I tried
utils service restart Connection Administration but it did not work.

So I have now open a TAC case with cisco.

Regards

Sarjo