[cisco-voip] Avoid Clocking issues with PRI

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:28:22 EDT 2012

I don't believe that is true anymore, that was a limitation with 28xx and
the first gen vwic. With the gen 3 vwic and 29xx you can have multiple plls
so clocking different providers should no longer be an issue assuming your
clock sources are configured correctly, personally have not tried it
recently but that was my understanding