[cisco-voip] Avoid Clocking issues with PRI

Steven Sarte steven.sarte at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:22:24 EDT 2012

Here's the response I recieved from TAC:

Since you are going to have 2 different clocking domains, you just
need to configure the VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 to participate. This is an
example:

 network-clock-participate  wic 1

network-clock-select  1  t1 /0/1/0

 where 0/1/0 is the VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1. You do not need configure
clocking for the NM-HDV2-1T1/E1 because it is going to be in a
different clocking domain.