[cisco-voip] Active Recording on CIPC

Rynard Coetzee Rynard.Coetzee at bytes.co.za
Wed Oct 17 11:31:32 EDT 2012

No firewalls ,when I run Wireshark on the pc that the CIPC is installed I don`t see the duplicated RTP stream ,I only see the initial RTP stream ,so it seems that it might have something to do with the built-in bridge feature on the CIPC. I can`t find any Cisco doc that specifically states that the Active Recording is supported on the CIPC.