[cisco-voip] ATA 188's and CUCM 8.6.2

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Thu Oct 18 12:32:55 EDT 2012

Try hard-coding the SCCP setting in the ATA web interface. At some point, you'll want to do a manual upgrade of those to 3.2.4.

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com

PRESIDIO