[cisco-voip] ATA 188's and CUCM 8.6.2

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:11:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

I did get the ATA 188 upgraded to 3.2.4 and it registered briefly but
now is unregistered again.  They still show up / set up as ATA 186s in
CUCM right (don't see a device for ATA 188).  I have some slow
response issues on the server side I'm looking at, so I think the ATA
188 is good now that it is on 3.2.4 and it registered briefly.  I did
reduce the CMGroup down to 1 call manager server also.

I'll post update once I get these registered and they stay up. If
anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Thanks.