[cisco-voip] ATA 188's and CUCM 8.6.2

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Fri Oct 19 00:51:23 EDT 2012

You can put it back to more than one server now that you're on 3.2.4. I'd check that server side first and go from there

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com

PRESIDIO