[cisco-voip] BE6K C220 servers

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Oct 18 19:10:01 EDT 2012

Yes, if you don’t upgrade all componets you may brick the box.

I did this once and had to do a factory reset.

Neal Haas
IT Analyst, Communications
Please report Troubles to the Help Desk. 559-600-5900
Telephone (559) 600-5890
FAX (559) 455-4747

County of Fresno
Information Technology Services Division
1020 S Tenth St
Fresno, CA 93702