[cisco-voip] Calling Name lost inbound from PSTN over Intercluster Trunk with QSIG

Linsemier, Matthew MLinsemier at thedoctors.com
Mon Oct 29 10:46:23 EDT 2012

Jason,

All other Calling Name works correctly back and forth over the ICT… so phone to phone, Unity, Meetingplace Express, UCCX, all works as expected.

Since inbound Calling Name 6.1 cluster works fine to a phone ON that cluster, I know it works.  I suspect that because the way that UC is processing that call and pushing it directly to the ICT that it doesn’t / can’t process these features . The ICT with QSIG enabled does not support setting the Facility / Display IE features.

Matt