[cisco-voip] Unity 8.5.1

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Oct 31 22:16:08 EDT 2012

So your entire call flow is working as desired, except it doesn't play the
greeting you want to hear before attempting the transfer? The greeting you
show here is clearly configured to play a recording, so either you're not
making it to this greeting (perhaps you have the alternate or closed
greetings enabled, they will take precedent over the standard) or you don't
have a recording on that greeting (on the same edit greeting page for the
standard greeting, can you expand the play/record button and play back your
greeting? if you have multiple locales installed, is there a recording for
the language the call is being routed as?).

If none of that resolves your problem, I suspect your call isn't actually
being routed as you think it is. Try installing the port status monitor and
capturing a call to see where the call is going and send us your output:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x.html