[cisco-voip] CUBE SIP Trunk IP Authentication

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 19:24:35 EDT 2012

Euan,

What he means is that your gateway must be configured for all of its SIP traffic to be bound to one IP address. This IP address is what you will tell your ITSP you will be using to connect to them. The ITSP will then ONLY accept your SIP traffic from that IP address. If your CUBE is using NAT behind an ASA then one of the public IP addresses you have connected to the ASA will have to be the address you tell your ITSP you'll be using for connectivity.

You can use this for reference...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cube/configuration/guide/vb-gw-sipsip.html

depending on the number of SIP sessions required by your site, you'll have to purchase an appropriate CUBE license for the number of simultaneous sessions needed...