[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Cluster Ports

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Tue Sep 4 07:14:21 EDT 2012

TAC had me to reboot the cluster.  When the servers came online, the cluster was stuck in a SBR.  TAC then had me to run the command below on the subscriber to overwrite the SUB DB with the PUB DB.  After this, the ports on the subscriber registered just fine and is also now able to answer calls.

Utils cuc cluster overwritebd <IP/hostname Of the master>