[cisco-voip] CUCM/Rightfax SIP Implementation

Mike J. Erickson mike.erickson at mindshift.com
Tue Sep 11 09:51:52 EDT 2012

I have having some difficulties getting my faxing across the CUBE through CUCM to Rightfax working.   I have tried several configurations but I believe the issue is on the CUBE itself.  When sending test faxes the call stays up for approximately 40-50 seconds and drops.  I have run Wireshark on the receiving fax and I can see that DCS is not being received from the originating fax.  I have had the service provider run a capture and they are send the DCS from the originating Fax.  Not sure what to do from here.  Any suggestions or tips.

Thanks in advance.
mike