[cisco-voip] CME-SRST or SRST license on 2911

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:04:28 EDT 2012

thanks for that Ted, but all my test phones were here in the lab all in one
Device Pool with SRST feature enabled.
and as said, though the link shows that 2911 supports 50 but i had 27.

just to add, we have the paper license card for these 2911 which mention 25
seat SRST/CME license. only wanted to confrim and see this value inside
from the CLI. also we are going to implement a 2951 box which have these
licenses installed again but the papar card is God knows where.

thats why i wanted to see what is the exact number.

@bbas..