[cisco-voip] Siemens has "ISDN Custom" can 2911 do ISDN Custom?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Sep 19 19:38:20 EDT 2012

So just set my 2911 to primary-ni ?  I'm going from Siemens to Cisco -jason

rtr-uc-gw01(config)#isdn switch-type ?
  primary-4ess    Lucent 4ESS switch type for the U.S.
  primary-5ess    Lucent 5ESS switch type for the U.S.
  primary-dms100  Northern Telecom DMS-100 switch type for the U.S.
  primary-dpnss   DPNSS switch type for Europe
  primary-net5    NET5 switch type for UK, Europe, Asia and Australia
  primary-ni      National ISDN Switch type for the U.S.
  primary-ntt     NTT switch type for Japan
  primary-qsig    QSIG switch type
  primary-ts014   TS014 switch type for Australia (obsolete)