[cisco-voip] CUCM SIP trunk and Acme VM edition

Tim Smith smithsonianwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:54:23 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Yeah we don't have many options here in Australia at the moment.

I would say probably only 3 providers I would call tier 1

Yes on this one, no G729, either the trunk is G711a or G729 exclusively.
Although funnily enough I think they were advertising G729.

But, we are getting 2833 in a month or so. In the meantime, I think I am
going to put in IP IP GW on the sites local wan router, and have a manual
steering prefix if they want DTMF.

By the way, your acme posts here and on your site are really useful, thanks
for those!

Cheers,

Tim