[cisco-voip] anyone have a good rightfax setup using MGCP and SIP?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:29:49 EDT 2012

We continue to have transmission issues with our New Vitural RightFax
server.  Dialogic and Opentext keep pointing to the T1 which the Telco says
after 26 minutes of testing that it's clean.

We are noticing that most of the transmission errors are coming from the
east side of the State.  (we are on the West side).  wondering if it's line
issues in the rural areas?  but How the hey do you fix that?  any other
thoughts?  We have done some LIMITED testing of bring the Faxing in on a
PRI rather than a CAS T1 with a little better success...... but I'm not
willing to bet the house on it.  CM 7.1 and VGW 3845 running 15.1(3)T2

TIA

Scott