[cisco-voip] Cube sip overlap dialing support status ....

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:32:42 EDT 2012

It's worth noting that overlap sending is a specific way of receiving
digits over ISDN. An intial setup is sent and then additional digits are
sent over time in other messages to complete the dialing.  An overlapping
dial plan is still fine.  If you're doing SIP in Germany my first guess is
that they will not be doing overlap sending over SIP simply because there's
limited support for it in most SIP software.  If you have to convert an
ISDN line to SIP, then it is definitely a concern if you're currently doing
overlap sending.

-nick