[cisco-voip] UCCX Issues

Sarjo Touray sarjot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:59:09 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Yesterday at about 15:15pm 26/09/2011 all the agents on our contact center
where logged out of the system and the they did not failover to our
secondary UCCX Server. After rebooting the servers thay all came back
online. We just want to know what happen prior to that time the agents
being logout.

Attached is the MIVR Logs for both servers covering around the time 15:15pm
the incident happen. Any help in breifly reviewing the logs and advise
would be greately aprreciated.

Regards

Sarj