[cisco-voip] Integration cisco router 2911 with Ericsson pbx

Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com
Wed Apr 3 08:35:40 EDT 2013

What Dana wrote, plus here's some extra reference:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-25562

Modify your destination patterns to 84XXXT etc. (or even 84T, 86T, 87T)
Increase T302 timer:

interface serial 0/0/0:15
  isdn overlap-receiving t302 <time in milliseconds>

instruct your users to dial 84XXX, 86XXX, 87XXX (or make sure that the prefixes are forwarded and not dropped on the PBX when dialing out)

However, for dialing in towards the PBX you may want to use a voice translation profile to drop the prefix as the PBX seems to only know of three digit extensions?

Cheers,

Zoltan Kelemen
ETS & Information Security
Implementation Engineering