[cisco-voip] Integration cisco router 2911 with Ericsson pbx

Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com
Thu Apr 4 03:46:51 EDT 2013

Anas, according to your debugs, your PBX is not sending 5 digits in the first place. Only three digits come through, you call setup begins with a “1”.

Regards,

Zoltan Kelemen
ETS & Information Security
Implementation Engineering
w: +40 374 132356 | m: +40 757 039093

From: ANAS ALMOKAYYAD [mailto:anooos12168 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 4:21 PM
To: Dana Tong
Cc: Kelemen, Zoltan [CORP/RO]; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Integration cisco router 2911 with Ericsson pbx

How can i fix it to accept 5 digit ?

On Apr 3, 2013, at 12:57 PM, "Dana Tong" <Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au<mailto:Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au>> wrote:
Hi Anas,

The debugs show the PBX is using overlap send/ receive. The router has received only one digit and is attempting to route the call but there are no dial-peers to route the digit.

                Calling Party Number i = 0x0181, '803'
                                Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown
                Called Party Number i = 0xC9, '1'

…

…

Apr  2 09:07:06.190: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- INFORMATION pd = 8  callref = 0x0009
                Called Party Number i = 0xC9, '0'
                                Plan:Private, Type:Subscriber(local)

Your dial-peers are 5 digits beginning with 84XXX, 86XXX, and 87XXX.

Check the PABX is sending the correct numbers and you might need to increase the T.302 timers on the ISDN interfaces (int serial 0/0/0:15…)

Cheers
Dana