[cisco-voip] Unity CXN bug CSCti36481 work around

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Thu Apr 4 09:48:12 EDT 2013

The solution is confusing. Has anyone ran into this?

Solution

When configuring Visual Voicemail in a cluster of publisher and subscriber
Cisco Unity Connection servers in an active-active configuration, you must
have a unique hunt list configured for each Cisco Unity Connection server.
These hunt lists should be configured differently than the hunt list you
have configured for the audio (TUI) voicemail service. You must add the line
group for the publisher server to the hunt list for the publisher server.

Similarly, you must add the line group for the subscriber server to the hunt
list for the subscriber server. DO NOT add the line group for the subscriber
server to the hunt list of the publisher server. DO NOT add the line group
of the publisher to the hunt list of the subscriber server.