[cisco-voip] CME 9.1 and 6945 SIP web access

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Apr 10 10:59:01 EDT 2013

No trust list on phones.

Spent 5 hours with TAC yesterday on SR 625498511

  They couldn't get the SCCP 6945s to switch to SIP 6945s.  So I used Callmanager to do it.  Then the SIP 6945s wouldn't register to CME 9.1.  I tried 4 different loads, etc.  They gathered traces. I then switched the SIP 6945s back to SCCP 6945 with latest SCCP 9.3 load.  They didn't register. I tired 3 other loads, then SCCP 9-1-1-0 worked.

With SCCP 6945 the DnD button doesn't' update (known bug).

The CME has other 6945  limitations such as multiple calls per line, that don't match up to CallManager.

In short I got nowhere with SIP on 6945 with CME 9.1