[cisco-voip] Single number reach issues in 9.1.1a

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:28:21 EDT 2013

Anyone seen SNR stop working in 9.1.1a? Recently changed over and it was working after cutover and half the day and stopped working.

I've tried the following without success,

- recreate the remote destination profiles
- set the schedule to one day then back to all the time
- uncheck the associated line and re-enabled it (checkbox )
- reset of phones
- removing rerouting CSS , saving, putting it back

Saving the route patterns, updating the CSS (just hitting save)
Unchecking mobility on user and back

I can put rerouting CSS on phone and call out fine with just that CSS.

Anyone seen this or is a ccm restart needed?

Sent from my iPhone