[cisco-voip] Making an ISO from Bootable 9.1 DVD

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Wed Apr 17 14:46:03 EDT 2013

As other  have already said, Imgburn is an excellent choice.  http://www.imgburn.com/
I used it to do this same thing.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ted Nugent
Sent: lunes, 15 de abril de 2013 03:49 p.m.
To: Cisco VoIPoE List
Subject: [cisco-voip] Making an ISO from Bootable 9.1 DVD

I'm in the process of doing a remote install of CUCM/CUC. UCCX, UPM, VCS and the customer (about 6 hours away) has just received all the media for 9.x. We're running off UCS B series and I'd like to know if anyone has ripped the DVDs to ISO to load to the datastore as opposed to using an external drive or mounting your local drive through VSphere. Any tips and hints on what utility you used etc would be helpful. TIA
Ted