[cisco-voip] Cisco BE 7.0 to 7.1.5 (SU6)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 17 09:43:24 EDT 2013

What version of 7.0 are they on?  Only 7.0(2) can upgrade to 7.1(5).
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr1.pdf

There isn't a UCSS ordering option for 7.1 because it's end of sale.

Have you explored which features of AC your customer relies on to see if there is something in 9 that can let them get current and be supported?  The legacy AC is completely end of support and 7.1 itself goes end of software maintenance in a few months.

-Ryan